The Solar Sign Light Specifications
- Total weight of light, with batteries, 5.2 pounds.
- White die-cast aluminum housing.
- Power source – 2 sets of rechargeable NiMH AA batteries.
- 4. 2 tamper-resistant security screws; security driver included.
- Physical dimensions: 14.5″L x 11″W x 2″D.
- 20 daylight LEDs (5500k).
- 12 solar collectors on top side of unit.
Solar Lead Light Specifications:
Each Solar Lead Light is designed and guaranteed to last a minimum of 5 years, providing maintenance free lighting to your commercial property signage (excluding battery replacement).
Extra Wide Light Tube
- 39” wide weatherproof light tube provides light over the entire surface of your property sign.
- 59 bright white LED bulbs with 50,000 hour lighting life
- Designed for even light disbursement across large sign surfaces
- Pre-assembled mounting brackets for fast installation
- 84 inch cord to reach battery box on any configuration sign
- Lights turn on approximately 15 minutes after each sunset, changing each day as the nights get longer or shorter
- LED lighting stays lit for 5 hours after sunset each night
- 20” x 13” panel with blue silicon nitride anti-reflection coating
- 18V maximum output; 1.11A optimum operating current
- Working temperature – 60F to 130F (- 40C to 60C)
- TUV Rheinland tested and approved
- 38” mounting pole with 3 point positioning for optimum solar capture
Battery (recommended from Batteries Plus)
- Werker WKA12-18NB; specifically designed for lighting systems
- 12 volt; 18AH (ampere hour) deep cell recharging battery operates2 LED light tubes for up to 3 days with no sunlight
- 5 year service life; sealed lead acid absorbed glass mat
- Custom sealed metal battery box with quick connect plug-ins for 1 solar panel connection and 1 or 2 LED light tubes